8 predictions for the world in 2030 based on the input of members of the World Economic Forum’s Global Future Council
- You’ll own nothing. And you’ll be happy
- Whatever you want you’ll rent. And it’ll be delivered by drone
- The US won’t be the world’s leading superpower
- A handful of countries will dominate
- You won’t die waiting for an organ donor
- We won’t transplant organs. We’ll print new ones instead
- You’ll eat much less meat
- An occasional treat, not a staple. For the good of the environment and our health
Some have pointed to the original article by the World Economic Forum on Facebook (Facebook is not recommended for several reasons so we won’t link to it here) did now express “You’ll own nothing. And you’ll be happy” as a specific goal, and this is correct.
Danish socialist politician Ida Auken, wrote the prediction in question and said it was not meant to show a “utopia or dream of the future” but rather “a scenario showing where we could be heading – for better and for worse.”
Editor’s comment: we don’t see any problems in the new socialist elite publishing works like this. It shows what’s on their mind and what they deem is acceptable, if they get the one government world they champion.
If you don’t like the communist agenda of the globalists, please check out WeAreChange.org.